Thursday, March 19, 2009

What is the best age to get married?



In my opinion, there is no perfect age for a couple to get married. However, some moments are better than others to undertake this serious commitment.

Firstly, many couples get married far too young when they still have not had time to enjoy their freedom as adults.

This is probably the main reason for the increasing divorce rate that every country is experiencing at the moment.

Secondly, a couple should get married for the right reasons. They shouldn’t get married just to escape from a difficult family situation.

Marrying for money is also not recommended. Although it is nice to have money, rich couples can be just as unhappy as poor ones.

In fact the only really good reason for getting married is when 2 people love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together.

In my opinion, people should get married when they feel they are ready. Age doesn’t matter if the time is right.


2 comments:

- jj said...

Hi there,

This is a great blog of yours, Your site is very informative and I can relate to your posts. I'm also a housewife. I have just started my own blog: TheShanghaiExpat. Please feel free to visit and let me know what you think for a link exchange.

Cheers,
Nikou

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nikou. You are great.

I would like to swap links with our blog, no problem.

First of all, place my link into your blog and then I will do the same.