Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Queen regnant



I am a queen. Yes, a queen of my house. It isn’t a literally meaning but I can say surely: “I am a queen”.


Every day, when I wake up, I put the crown (I keep it on a pillow in the bedroom) on my head and start to give commands to my subordinates: my husband and children.


I can say that they are like slaves but I control every their movement. I dominate their existence and direct them to a right way in their life.


“The Queen loves kneeling to The King”


Why? I have a simple theory about this idiom. She likes kneeling to The King, knowing that in fact she is the person who reigns in the whole kingdom.


What do you know about domination? Do we like it or maybe we were born with such feature.


For me, domination is such as mask. You put it every day. But, when the sun goes down and you go to bed, taking out the crown from your head, you become again the person that you are in reality: sensitive who can be heart easily.


Don’t forget that a small bird called “Kindness” lives in our hearts.


Try to give presents, say nice words, respect your neighbors and donate things or money to necessitous.


No comments: