Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What things could make women happy?



“The little box of tea is empty. Could I throw it away?”


“No way! I want to keep this box. It is beautiful. I have a box – I said to my colleague (This colleague allows me to keep this box after tea is finished). I have a box – the same happy voice sounds around. It’s my voice. It’s a voice of happiness”


Somebody looks at me in a confused way. The phrase doesn’t remain without reply: “I didn’t know that an empty box can make a woman happy. Do you really enjoy it? You are crazy…”


Have you ever felt happiness because of an unimportant thing?


Maybe a smile, a touch of a lover, a cup of tea served in bed … in the morning or …

I do. I enjoy such things very much. They are more appreciated than other ones: luxurious car, red dress, mobile phone and so on.


So, what things could make us, women, happy?


Women, let’s talk about this interesting question. Can a gold jewelry – doesn’t matter what kind – earrings made of gold and Swarovski crystals or platinum rings encrusted with gemstones or other ones, make you happy?


Perhaps, it will be for the moment, but then your soul will be empty again.


Tenderness. Love. Nice words. Kind words. Affection. Do you want to be woken up in the morning with a kiss on your lips, hair or your neck?


Man, be ready. If you find the answer for this question you will discover the secret that will develop your relationship.


Just as a candle burns continuously because something takes care about it, so the love needs “firewood” to keep the relationship alive.



No comments: