Thursday, February 19, 2009

Creative photos

How are you, my dears? Hope well. I’m well too and I have decided to write this new post.

What to write about? Everyday happen lots of events and it is hard for me to decide what deserves to be mentioned in my blog.
Recently I have found a school friend through Internet. You know sites like … and so on.

Well, I was surprised about her job. I have never known that such job exists – photographer. Much less I can combine this job with a woman.

But, she exists and she has this job. In fact she is a professional in her job. Her pictures are amazing and unusual.

I will add some of them in this post and you will appreciate their value.
As she told me, her profession was started as a hobby, then, it became her loaf of bread.

As she started as an amateur, her husband became the main character of her photos. She combines well the image of her husband and environment.



Look hear!! It seems that he wants to eat this poor insect. His mouth is strongly opened and the insect is in such a big hole, an infinite hole.

Look again!! It seems that the insect has no escape. Its life is on limit… Will he let this insect go or will he really eat it? Funny….

After this story, I can say only one thing – let your imagination work, don’t inhibit it.
One day… I see myself in a large building where an exposition of my photos takes place. Photos are everywhere, lots of people come to see them and I … I’m happy…
Ouch, I’m here with you, not somewhere… in a dream.

Well, I will finish my post with kisses and good whishes for you.

Good Bye!



No comments: