Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How do you start a new day?



It was morning. An usual morning I though.

As usual I took a cup of coffee, put a make-up on my face, dressed fashionable clothes and then drove my red car “Opel Corsa”. The direction was to my work, to the center of the city.

As usual, the traffic was full. Lots of cars were in 2-3 queues. They were waiting for… What for?

Actually, I hate to stand in queue. I’d prefer a good morning: no queues, traffic jams, smiling people, happy people…

However, I came to the center and I remembered than I had to send a letter to my aunt.
So, I parked the car near the post office and was about to come in when a young man stopped me.

I was surprised by such courage, but then I understood why he did it.
Firstly, I will describe how he looked like. He wore a green jacket, green hate, and green trousers.

Then, my attention was focused on his bag. As you guess, it had the same color as the rest of clothes. The bag had also an inscription. And, I tried to read the text from it. “Jacobs”.
Bingo. I unlocked the secret. It was an advertising method for coffee promotion. The guy gave me a green envelope. I looked inside.

Guess, what was there? I was surprised myself.

So, I started to pull out from it. Firstly, I got off 2 one-time coffee’s bags, then 2-3 coffee’s grains, one brochure with some information about coffee Jacobs.

Nice. Very nice actually.

On his face was a big smile. He said: “For you my lady”. I couldn’t refuse the envelope and his smile too. I smiled in return.

I asked him “You have a promotion campaign?”

“Yes” – he replied.

The smile hasn’t gone from his face. I thanked him very much and then entered the post office.

I have had a great disposition for entire day. I shared the coffee even with my workmate. We drank the coffee and thought how great it is.

Moreover, we started to think how the coffee is made and how it comes on our table.

How do you start your day my readers? Do you have other methods than me? Tell us your secret, we will try it if deserves.

Have a good day and a “good coffee”!!!



No comments: