Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How to show "I love you" to your lover?



Sometimes, it is very difficult for me to say “I love you” to my husband.

Or rather, I want to break the rules and want to express my feelings in other ways.
So, can you imagine how to do it? Well. I have found the right method.

First of all, I think when to “say” it. I’m going to prepare either a romantic dinner and show how much I love him, or, organize a lazy Saturday morning in the bed. I will follow the first variant.

In fact, I want to be the first (from us) who will show my feelings in different way. I will do it unexpectedly for him. He will be very surprised.

O-la-la. I want to see his face in such minutes, in minutes when I will say in such way about my big love to him.

But, I have a fear. The fear if he will understand me correctly. In fact, I dream about the same declaration of love, but I’m not sure if he responses the same way as me.
Generally, I think that telling somebody “I love you” is a big courage and this person merits my admiration.

So, I’m ready to show my love not saying it. Why? As you have already understood, I told him about my love long time ago and not only once. Now, I want to do it differently, in a more romantic way.

What to do? How to show my love, respect and admirer?

I’m going to fill out the fridge with his favorite beer. He will appreciate my efforts.
Then, the romantic dinner will come. Tasty dishes, my kisses and then - the bed covered with roses petals. Isn’t this a simple way to show your love?

Readers, do you have anything to say? How do you say “I love you” to your lover, not using words?

I would like to see your ideas, comments and even suggestions on the bottom of this post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Valentine's Day, I stumbled upon a company called Intimate Surprises. It is kind of like a Harry and David "Fruit of the Month" club, but instead it is elegantly wrapped sex toys. A hand-picked sample of 5 items will come each month and it has become very exciting in our house to unwrap our new "gifts." www.intimatesuprises.com

Rachat de credit said...

Thank you so much it has been a wonderful help, now to s"i love you" to our lover? is definitely simple and easy by using your information. Thanks