Friday, November 7, 2008

Do you remember your classmates?



It was like in a fairy tale. Your secret admirer who stood in the last school desk. Your best girl friend who helped you in the most difficult situations.


It was really, really nice. Lots of such recollections are in our head, they don’t leave us and time to time they come back in our memory.



So, why I’m writing this? I want to say that 10 years passed after I finished the school. One of my ex-colleagues, Eric, called me last week and said that we should organize a meeting to celebrate it.


In that minute, many scenes of our school together passed in front of my eyes. How I could forget about this important event?


I turned red but my ex-colleague hasn’t seen me, it was a discussion by phone.

O, la, la. Who discovered the telephone? It was a genius.


However, we chose a beautiful and silent place where we could met each others and to have long and nice discussions.


The time was over. All my worries remained at home and I went to the meeting.

The place was really nice. Incredible, but here you may forget about all your problems, necessities. You are together with the nature only.


Ah, how much happiness could be in my heart!

I sow all my ex-colleagues. Incredible, but they haven’t changed much. Their faces remained the same; I read only some maturity in their eyes.


By the way, there was a funny situation. Somebody asked me: “Do you remember me?

How I could forget such smile, lips and voice. It was he, it was my unforgettable love. It’s still in my mind and time to time appears in my night’s dreams.


Of course, we discussed a lot: about our new love, new life’s goals and how we missed each other. Don’t think that we gave ourselves up to passion. We just only flirted a little.


Majority of ex-colleagues have already a family, even children. All of them work, have the same habitual problems as me.


We discussed hours and hours on end. Everybody spoke, everybody listened and everybody said fine words.

We spoke as adults, but sometime we recollected how we studied together and everybody had a smile on his face.


We though about that, smiling, because we were so dumb at that time.

And about the place… The place was incredible. The rustic design made me speechless.



The view was magnificent. I decided to go to that place next holiday.


So, I saw my ex-colleagues. The time spent with them was the shortest.

And, some bliss and calmness came into my heart. I’m happy.


No comments: