Monday, November 10, 2008

Interesting stories about cats

I have found a funny photo via Internet.

The cat is so cute, isn’t?



In fact, I like cats. I’ve always had a cat when I lived with my parents and now, when I have a family.

As you know, cats make us feel relaxed and they make themselves comfortable on that “territory” of our body which needs affection and love the most.

Perhaps they feel a negative energy and as they are our friends they want to help us. They can’t speak, so they try to attract our attention through other ways: they emit sounds, fawn upon our legs and do many other things that make us happy.

I’m sure that after such a behavior you will not be able to refuse them. I mean to pat their back or add extra ounces to their daily food.

By the way, do you know that after some time of living together, the animals look the same as their owners? It’s a very interesting fact and I support it.
I saw many relationships between owners and their pets … And do you know which thing amazed me?

They were alike, not only physically but also they had the same character.
My neighbor had a small cat with downy hair. Its eyes reflected only kindness. It was always waiting for guests at the entry of the house…

It was quite hospitable and curious to meet people. It looked like “saying” “welcome” or “have a good day” in its language.

Guess, was the owner like its adorable kitten? Indeed. This old tiny woman has goodness without limits. She always asks us “How do you do?” She’s always waiting for us to visit her and prepare delicious cake with tea for this purpose.

However, in spite of the fact that health care providers claim in unison that “cats are dirty” I love to take them into my hands.
I even kiss them. Don’t blame me!

They are like human beings that can’t speak. They have feelings and they are able to love or hate.

One fine day I was given the chance to see a truly furious cat. Oh yes! It was for the first and last time in my life.

Some years ago a friend of mine has visited me. She decided to toy with my little quadruped buddy fretting it very, very much by imitating it.

My lovely cat wasn’t in a good mood that sunny day. It got up in 2 paws and – fantastic!- a real Jackie Chan! It attacked my friend in the literal sense of the word.

I was shocked, too. Something cold “penetrated” my heart. I was frightened. It was my cat, but in a jiffy I understood that I don’t know it at all.

This story finished with a happy end, I mean that my cat calmed down after some minutes. But, I couldn’t relax even after several weeks.

My cat… O my God! It was able to hurt somebody!!? What should I do in such a case?
For that time, I made a decision. I sent my cat in the village, to my parents.

Generally, I think that cats need an open area, a kind of “al-fresco” in order to play, catch mice and feel themselves - animals.

No comments: