Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Handbags for housewives



Today I decided to "spoil" my adorable soul! I was looking for some interesting stuffs for women.. For those ladies who love themselves and would eagerly present their soul with a gift...

It isn’t a secret for anybody that I love handbags. And I want one.

I have heard a lot of advice when it comes to choosing a bag. Now I want to find a bag that will perfectly fit my preferences. Recently, I've bought a fashionable dress designed by Gucci.

I’ve been thinking about buying a nice leather handbag.
So, first I've googled for "handbag for housewife".

I was delighted to find so many beautiful bags!

I started scrolling down, looking through the google’s results. There were lots of sites which offered beautiful handbags for everyone, from simple models to fashionable.

I could arrange them by price, category, materials which they are made of and so on. In such a way, my work is easier. I call this process – work. Funny, isn't it?!

The first bag which attracted my attention was the "Paris Handbag" (it’s in the photo). It comes in 2 colors: white and black.



Imagine that you walk along the streets holding this handbag, wearing a fashionable dress which has the same color as your handbag. The shoes have the same color, too.

It sounds good and appetizing. It’s a joke. I can’t eat my clothes even though I wish that.

I will tell you a secret. I like black color that’s why I prefer namely this kind of handbag.
It has the right size. I could put inside lots of things like: food, journals, wallet and many other objects.

While looking for something else, I remained wowed for some moments at all. I felt in love with “Spy Bag”. Sooooooooo lovely!



I love this handbag. I’m going to include it in the list for Santa…

6 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

I love the Paris one - so cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a fashionable woman if you like this kind of handbag :)

Anonymous said...

Cute bags!
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

XOXO said...

:) Brava ragazza! ;)

Doris said...

Generally handbags are an important part of our look.

I think that every women like handbags and choose them carefully.

Aren't it?

Anonymous said...

It's exactly what I've been looking for. I would like to personally thank you for your outstanding product. I would also like to say thank you to all your staff.