Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The full story of my fridge



I’m back.


I was occupied a little that’s why I haven’t written any posts.

I decided to make some changes in the house, especially in the kitchen.


Honestly speaking, I don’t like my old fridge at all. It was a wedding present from my mother-in-low. She didn’t ask which kind of fridge we like and she bought it herself.


As you guess, the fridge isn’t practical and stylish. I hate it.

When the question of changes came up, I was the first one who made suggestions. Guess, which ones?


The first thing which I recommended to be changed was the fridge of course.

The suggestion was approved and we started to visit shops to buy one.


Next days were attritional. Lots of shops, many beautiful fridges and incredible… I didn’t know what to choose.


“I don’t want to buy anything at all” – I said at the end. Can you believe that?

We have money, we want to change the old appliance and when we are ready to buy it – it’s very difficult to do it.


How interesting. It makes me listening to all shop assistants and the information takes me without words.


Haven’t you heard about these?


- The fridges are provided with special super cooling air circulation that ensures better food preservation and a constant and even temperature.

- The cool temperature of fridges slows the growth of most harmful microbes. Moreover, it doesn’t change the characteristics of the food.


Would you like to have such fridge in your house? Indeed.


After some days of thinking, we decided. We will buy a fashionable and practically one.

It has 6 easy-clean glass shelves (I thought of myself), 3 adjustable full-width door shelves, covered dairy compartment, extra large pull-out salad and vegetable drawers.


The frost-free freezer section has 4 removable transparent drawers for easy loading and unloading (I thought again of myself).


Quick-freeze function ensures any freshly-added food is frozen quickly to keep its quality. It is rated ‘A’ for energy consumption.


Finally, I bought it. Can you believe? The kitchen interior changed after the fridge was placed there.


I liked the changes. Perhaps I will continue with the bedroom….


No comments: