Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why we need to buy housewife costumes?



Today is a special day. I am going to have guests.

As you know, it’s a long day for cooking, cleaning, dusting and so on. Finally, I must look sexy to amaze my guests.

How it could be? Various ideas come into my head. I am planning all my actions: which flowers will stay on the table, what kind of wine my guests will serve …

Lots, lots and lots of things I have to do and I have just a little problem. I don’t know what to wear to feel practically, because I will serve my guests and in the same time I should look sexy.

What to do? Come to me, ideas. I will use you. Oh, but I don’t have time for doing them.
Maybe, I should buy a housewife costume via Internet. It’s easy and I will have free time for another work.

Oh, it’s not easy to be a housewife or a stay at home mom. We spend much time for cooking, cleaning and so on and don’t attract attention to our appearance.

So, I will order a housewife costume via Internet. I decided to wear a retro costume. It will make me a true and correct housewife. Sounds funny! I will see how I look in such retro housewife costume after trying it on.

I have already prepared all cookies, wine, sandwiches and aperitif.


I’m waiting for my guests. There isn’t any noise in the house. It’s like the silence before the storm. All appliances from the house seem to be stopped. The silence is even in the kitchen where all gadgets worked powerfully recently.

But now, I am sitting on the armchair and wait for… I don’t know what I am waiting for but … The door’s bell sounds. Oh, my housewife costume comes.

I need only 2 minutes to put it on and look in the mirror. So beautiful and incredible. I think that I will amaze my guests not only with my food but also with my dress.

I look like a retro housewife who uses modern machines for cooking.
How clothes may change appearance of a person? I look like the Snow Maiden: beautiful, fashionable and kind.

I will order for the next time a sexy housewife costume to surprise my husband only. I imagine how he will gaze me….


No comments: