Monday, October 6, 2008

About a crazy day


I’m nervous. What happened? – You will ask me.

So, yesterday, I was very embarrassed. I decided to go shopping. After I visited some shops, I went out on the street.

2 handsome and young guys started to whistle me. It was a long whistle. I can’t support this more than 1 minute.

After some time, I understood that they will not stop. And, they haven’t stopped even when I turned my head.

This thing drove me crazy. I raised one hand and showed then one finger. You know which finger it was. They started to laugh. I turned my back and continued my way.

When I came home, I sat down in the armchair. I started to think about the accident.

It was nicely that I attracted attention of those young chaps. It means that I’m still young looking.

At the other hand, I’m a married woman and not a “waser” who is whistled on the street.

Maybe, I will talk about adultery in my next post. Now, I’m tired and want to go sleep. Good day.

No comments: