Friday, October 31, 2008

How to choose the right perfume?



Today, I would like to share my own experience regarding perfumes and the way I use to select one.
So, I pleasantly invite you to participate in choosing a perfume for me.

Choosing a perfume for yourself, in fact, it's quite a delicate matter. I could say a problem.

When you stay in front of those hundreds of beautifully colored perfumes' boxes and attentively glance at them... What's in your mind? I guess you automatically pose such questions: how should the perfume smell? What color should it be? Will people appreciate the smell of your newbie or not?

In fact, the process of selecting a perfume for myself is funny and interesting but at the same time this is a responsible pastime. According to some data, if you incorrectly choose an aroma this may lead to depression, ill mood and even headache. The perfume is your second skin and the air you breathe. When owning a perfume that doesn't belong to you, your personality and self-assertion is wounded.

I have a dilemma. Before I went shopping I thought that it will be a simple procedure, but now I realize that I can’t solve this problem.

So, should that mean? It means that now I am going to smell all the perfumes displayed on the shelf and I will select only the perfumes which make me happy.

In spite of the facts that I read lots of information about how to select the right perfume I will follow my intuition only.

Thus, equipped with reliable information I am going to test them all. I’m right here, in the shop. I glance at these perfumes... Hold on! I shouldn’t be in a hurry. Why not? As simple as ABC! Because….Because after smelling different perfumes, I will not be able to differentiate the smell that perfectly meets my tastes and preferences.

What should I do in this case? Don’t worry!! I’m going to ask a piece of advice from the shop’s consultant. Oh, it’s a big relief. First of all, she gives me 3-4 perfumes for smelling. Naturally, she applies the perfume’s aroma on the various parts of my body. You should savor the scents and decide which one fits better for you and raises your spirit.

You'd better spread the perfume on your wrist. The consultant recommended me to not spread the perfume on my hair and neck. The aromas will be confused and I will not be able to value the new flavor.

Here is some other advice you should take into account:

- Aromas react differently to temperature' variation, the level of air moisture. In a wet, hot climate – aromas are propagated quickly while “strong” aromas become more intense. In a dry and cold climate aromas “muffle”;

- The skin of every person has its specific smell. It depends not only on your skin’s fat but also on what food the person eats, in which emotional state he/she is, in what ecologic and social conditions he/she lives. Fat food “provide” your skin with a more intense smell;

Finally, I choose the perfume namely for me. It has a soft and fresh smell. It presents me with a fantastic mood and I feel extraordinary.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for guiding me for the selection of best perfume for me, too got some of my favorite at Perfumania.