Thursday, October 16, 2008

The most expensive sex accessories




Yeah!

I’m so bored and lazy today! What to do?
I decide to read a magazine.


Wow! “The most expensive sex accessories!”... Hmm, that seems to be an interesting topic. I stumble across this funny article adorned with some inviting pics...


Generally, I’m not a person who buys expensive products However, if they deserve this exuberant price I could buy them with pleasure.


According to sexologists, the extinction of passion is a serious problem among all life’s problems. Every day couples face such a problem. Many of them can’t overcome it and that’s why so many divorces happen.

However, people always try to learn and test something new. I’m among this kind of persons.

What did I see so arousing and expensive?


Here are things for women who want to seduce their lovers and husbands.

Have you guessed yet? Not yet?


I zero in on an elegant short-stringer with strip made of natural pearl. It costs around $200. Such short makes any female body attractive.




I want this thing and I want it immediately.

How do you thing, does this accessory deserve this price?


Mmmm, I don’t know, I’m in a dilemma. I want it so much! But I really don’t know if my husband will appreciate it. By the way, here I see other fashionable products dedicated to men. There is an intimate ring with precious stones. I do imagine my lover wearing this luxury thing. Exciting.


Thereby, Swarovski crystals are combined with various masks, corsets, cuffs and collars. These items cost about $5000. I’m not surprised anymore.




They look like gags and decorations for Halloween. Kidding. All they play an important role in avoiding monotony of a family life. After several years lived together couple’s life becomes boring. Admit it!


Imbued with fresh information, I go shopping. I can’t control myself. I decide to buy sexy lingerie for both of us (I never forget about my husband).


I was shocked. In spite of high prices for the offered items, the store is crowded. Moreover, the majority of customers are women. I quickly rushed into the intimate lingerie boutique to be convinced that the things I've targeted are on the shelf. They are. Uh. What a fortune I have today.


In the end, I want to remind you that people want to have things that aren't in their house. And if you man used to see a tender and obedient lady nearby, it’s a high time to make some changes.


I mean a small surprise. For example, how about the idea of appearing in the likeness of a luxurious Fury with diabolical horns made of semiprecious stones? Sounds tantalizing, nope?



1 comment:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

I've gotta say, I've been married 10 years and we have never found the need for toys, costumes, or accessories. I have been trying to wake up to the fact that we DON'T need MOST of the crap people are trying to sell us, make-up, clothes, shoes, sex toys, food ... I am able to enjoy life more when I have less to worry about.