Thursday, October 23, 2008

Housewife – this is also a career!




I’ve met women who being asked “what is your job?” dropped their eyes down modestly and pronounced quietly “Housewife”.

I am not ashamed of my status, inversely; I’m satisfied with my position. Housewife position gives me big advantages in front of women who work outside their house. So, let’s talk openly about housewives.

Career in the family

I will start with the idea that honorable title “housewife” doesn’t fit everyone. I doubt that the women who dream about bright career will like to stay at home.

Though, the majority of women don’t understand that housewives could make also a successful career in their family.

Here, they could find acceptance, love and respect. Moreover, as opposite to business-lady, the housewife can control her time freely. I call all my colleagues to make useful this time.

Every housewife, as any other woman, has her dreams and desires. Generally, the woman forgets about herself because she is always worked up with worries and family needs. At this rate, in my opinion, it’s time to take out to the surface your own “I” and remember that it has also a right for existence.

The next step to the housewife’s career becomes the understanding of the thing that she holds a responsible post – householder. It’s disputable the question, of course, about “who is the owner of the house”.

Practically, namely housewife becomes the leader and directs the family’s life. I assure you that the housewife could make a successful career, “not leaving the house”.

By definition the family is a community where people live under one roof and keep the house together. Unfortunately, there isn’t love and respect in the family all the time, that’s why I make such a definition.

If the husband bears responsibility for the material condition of the family, the rest of things are in the hand of the housewife.

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I am extremely jealous. I would be a housewife in a minute. The only problem is I have no husband, no kids and I have to work. Someday maybe though!!