Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good morning, my dear!



It’s 8.00 o’clock in the morning. I woke up because of a dream. An unusual dream...

Do you want me to tell you what was the dream?


Well, it seems that I stay in bed and what about the door? The door is opened slightly.

Who is here? - I ask loudly. Hello, is anybody here?


I hear a voice: “You belong to me”, “I belong to you” … silence …

Then, he finds me… I hear him standing up from the armchair. He calls me and I follow his voice.


His voice… sounds so real and attractive. I can’t refuse him anything.


Thoughts, thoughts – they come in and go away from my mind. Sometimes, the idea appears that this person is an intruder, but who cares?


My heart is beating. I can’t feel my left hand, but we embrace each other.

We don’t speak, but we start kissing. Kissing a lot. He is good at this. Maybe he is good at other things as well.


Then, he directs me to the bed. He pushes me slightly on it and then comes himself.

Where are my clothes? I don’t know where they are. I’m naked. Wait. I see them. They are scattered all over the room.


Then…I will not write what happened next, because it makes me blush.

I will tell only that he wanted to “eat” me the whole day, but, unfortunately, both didn't have much time.

So, we wake up. I wake up also, I mean from my dream.


Good morning” – my husband said. What a shame? My husband is next to me, but I dream of another man. Ohhh.


My husband gloats me for a long period of time and then says “You are so beautiful”.

He kisses me gently and leads out of the room, inviting me to the dinner.


He is so nice!

Next time, I will try to have a dream with my husband, not with a stranger.


Who knows?!....


2 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

Have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carmen!

Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!