Monday, December 29, 2008

Only in USA



I always visit salons to make pedicures.

I am a modern woman who tries to look after herself carefully.


It’s very important to look beautiful, even for married women.


Do you agree with me?

Recently, I have visited my sister in Virginia and I decide to visit the salon there.


It left my mouth opened. The owner of the salon has invented a new idea that increases the number of visitors. I’m speaking about a gadget that they use in their salon.


They put tiny carp called “Doctor Fish” in warm water tank in the salon. The salon’s guests put their bare feet in this tank.


Then, the fish nibbles all the dead skin. In fact, this kind of fish has no tooth, that’s why they can’t injure you.



This procedure costs $35 while the traditional pedicure costs $50.

How do you think, such investment is profitable? Yes, it is.


According to the owner, the salon is visited by 5000 persons per week and the majority of them choose the unusual method.

Did I try it? Well, yes. How can I see such thing and not try it. By the way, I am a curious person.


I’ve even taken pictures and I’m going to place them in my blog.

Now, my feet are really delicate.


Would you try such pedicures?

Have you ever seen other methods of pedicures?



No comments: