Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Katy Perry - I kissed a girl



My husband loves the song” “I kissed a girl”. As you know, this song is sung by Katy Perry. I nice girl I could say.

In fact, my husband has no idea what this song really means.

I do.


“This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion”


The title of the song is very exciting. “I kissed a girl” means that this girl is lesbian, that girl is lesbian and both of them like each other.


There are many cases, when the lesbian life starts not with intention, but accidentally. It starts when the person is not sober, I mean person that drunk some alcohol. In such moments, unusual things happen: somebody kisses a girl, another one gambles, someone else kills people.


Everybody likes to do something, but everybody does it in his way.


Generally, when a person is drunk he/she can’t understand what is going on around her/him. All things are like in a dream, but when the alcohol drops out of organism, he/she realizes what was done, but sometime it is too late.

Katy Perry, as other persons, after kissing a girl, realizes what she did and she sings about this in her song.


“It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention”


In fact, we do things because of curiosity. The curiosity makes the humanity to develop. That’s why we were developed from monkey and became what we are today.


Katy Perry was very curious too and she wants to kiss the girl only because this process intrigues her. She wants to understand how it is. I think that every girl kisses another girl in her life, isn’t it?


“I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it”


Such as smoking, either you like it from the first time or dislike for entire.

Katy Perry likes the kissing and I think that she will do it again. Maybe, that girl (who she kisses) has beautiful lips, that is why the kiss was amazing and she likes her.


Moreover, Katy Perry is worried about her boyfriend (yes, she has a boyfriend) and hope that he will not despise her. She wonders how she could do it but after sometime she is happy that she did it.


”No, I don't even know your name

It doesn't matter, You're my experimental game

Just human nature, It's not what,

Good girls do Not how they should behave

My head gets so confused Hard to obey”


I think that it doesn’t matter which name the person has if you like it. The kissed girl is only an experiment for Katy Perry. Maybe she only wants to see how it is and after she will remain that heterosexual as she was.


The singer says that her head got confused. My head can also be in confusion after lots of alcohol. In fact, there is the process after drinking. Your head is like a bomb, you have huskiness. Don’t worry! The problem could be solved with marinated cucumbers. Try and you will see how good will be.


”Us girls we are so magical

Soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Hard to resist so touchable

Too good to deny it

Ain't no big deal, it's innocent”


As I said, you like or not something after the first experience. Katy Perry likes, because in her song, she describes other parts of the girl’s body: soft body, red lips.


She thinks that kissing and touching is innocent, but after this process and taking into consideration the girl is irresistible, she couldn’t stop….


So, the main purpose of this song is clear for me. How about you? What do you think about this song? Maybe, you have another interpretation?

I’m waiting for your comments….



No comments: