Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Their love story was her greatest inspiration



Dear Friends,

I can’t tell you how happy I am that you have the opportunity to read my thoughts in this blog.

Because if you are a housewife, you can read some interesting thoughts (I think that we have the same), this blog will be a tremendous find for you.
Just like you, I’ve been interested in improving wife’s abilities.

But now, I will not write about something related to housewife’s abilities, I will write about a well-known author Jane Austin. I think that all housewives like to watch TV and read books related to love stories.

But before I get into details, I’d like to share a pretty amazing story about her.
I am sure that everybody have read books or watched films of this author. All her stories finished with marriage and happy end. The most popular story written by her is: “Pride and prejudice”.



This film was watched in 18 countries by millions viewers.
Could you believe that? In fact, Jane Austin doesn’t describe the love in her books.

Vice versa, she satirizes love, because in that time, it was impossible to get married without money.

She describes relation of money and love, the corrupted society of that time.

I have seen only the films related to her books, but recently I saw a film about her biography. I was surprised, because if the author writes stories with happy ends, it means that her life should have also a happy end.

Generally, the authors wrote in their poems, stories the thoughts which are in their minds, but here I had a dilemma.
How could she write about happy ends if her life was a disaster?

Incredible, perhaps she was a strong person, if she could pass this condition. I doubt that she was a dreamer and all her life dreamed about a happy life.
Do you know that she has never been married?

In fact, she had 3 loves in her life, but all of them were unhappy. Her first love was a young law student Lefroy – they loved each other but they couldn’t marry because they haven had enough money to live together.

The second love she met in Devon, but after some time that young man died suddenly, and the last one wasn’t as intelligent as she expected and she refused him.

Oh, how unhappy her life was. I’m speechless. I even cried when I sow the film and then read the book. All her life was in tortures – to find a house and money for living.

The most interesting was the fact that she wasn’t popular as author when she was alive. All her books (she wrote 6 love stories) became popular after her death.
So, it means that she hasn’t earned much money and she was poor.

I have one question to you, reader. Imagine, you live in the 16-17 sec. and you are a poor person. How do you pass this situation? Maybe, you have some suggestions for how this young lady, I mean Jane Austin, could had a better life with her talent.

Or maybe you think that all creative persons have such life and they aren’t interested in money, prosperity….

Was she a genius?

My advice, read her book, read her biography and then try to understand what was there in her soul and mind.

No comments: